Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cameron Highland

I enjoyed a very short and sweet holiday in Cameron Highland during Deppavali 3-days holidays. Albeit most of the time we were trapped in the horrible traffic jam. We can do nothing but only slept until we reached the desired destination. I was about to relief that I thought my face condition is getting better, I feel the texture is much smoothier (however, it is so disappointing today, 2 weeks after back from CH :o( )

1st Destination on 1st day - PASAR MALAM @ Brinchang

How I miss the cold weather. Even in the pasar malam (night market) at Brinchang. I won't feel irritating with the sweat at all. This was the very 1st time we went pasar malam with such a big group of friends to bargain like aunties & uncles.

My super duper favorite snack in CH - Strawberries

coated with chocolate FRIED chickens.. It looks so tempting (of course not to me, to someone lor...)
Strawberry bags/tissuebox/cushion/chair/dolls..whatever you name it.
Bought some ingredients for the steamboat dinner, then we quickly heading to the Greenhill Resort. 3 Cs met, tt is Cheap, Clean and comfortable with the Europe design concept. The lady landlord is very friendly. So sorry, we spoiled a pot..hihi..
The water was so cooling. When I washed the vegetables, my hands were nearly frozen. Strangely, the pipe water was yellow in color. However, tt was proven that free from toxic because none of us was having stomach flu on the next day.


Steamboat dinner (with fresh vegetables,corn &mushroom from the Pasar Malam and meatballs in strange chemical taste we brought all the way from JB)
See, everyone was so enjoyed in the self-cooked steamboat dinner.
On the next morning, I woke very early just to have a walk around the resort..
We were not here to sleep ;o)

Dear, pls point which we were staying??
Beautiful flowers with unknown name~~ I am so admire that my photography skill is improved.



Greenhill Resorts in the morning.

The view from the Balcony :)

No comments: